Managed Care Database Administrator (EZCAP / QUICKCAP)
Website '@bloom_value Bloom Value Corporation
AI for Enterprise Value
Bloom Value is an emerging healthcare optimization solution startup. We deliver Data Analytics / AI driven solutions to enable healthcare providers to improve their care quality while continuing to manage their costs and improve margins. We are looking for a hands-on managed care database administrator. This role includes the development, implementation, coordination, and maintenance of QuickCap and EZCAP Database Systems. The role includes supporting the overall operation of the Provider’s Managed Care activities specifically as they relate to payor data exchange, capitated membership, eligibility and authorization, provider onboarding, claims payment activity, fee schedule maintenance, and encounter data submission thru the Quickcap / EZcap systems.
If you are working as a data base administrator in the managed care space and are looking to grow into AI and Optimization Solutions, this is the job for you. In addition, to working with our premier managed care clients, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of data scientist and solution developers in implementing AI Solutions at multiple client locations.
- Run the day-to-day managed care data operations of a managed care organization on top of Quickcap / EZCap
- Keep the platform updated with patches / release.
- Respond to data pull requests from managed care team.
- Build up systems / data / reporting expertise in managed care IT solutions.
- Learn about Bloom Value’s solutions, keeping up to date with market trends.
- Integrate AI and Optimization solutions into EZCap / Quickcap platforms.
- Additional technical tasks related systems integration, architecture documentation and process modeling as needed.
- 5 plus years of experience in healthcare database administration.
- 2+ years’ experience in the managed care software space.
- Experience with Quickcap / EZCap solutions would be ideal.
Bachelor’s Degree in information technology.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- SQL – Expert level
- Systems Administration
- Network and Security
- Ability to work with large teams of healthcare professionals.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
Bloom Value believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because Bloom Value believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org